Accenture Digital - Data Science Manager
Disrupt the way the world works by using your skills to transform Accenture clients in the digital businesses of tomorrow. Unleash your talent and bring business closer to the people they serve via cutting edge digital solutions developed by you. Leave your digital mark on the world.
Data science is in high demand. Accenture is currently looking for an outstanding Data Science Manager to complete the team.
As a Data Science Manager, you will lead a team of data scientists in delivering value to our clients while developing our business, skills and people.
You align client business strategy, KPIs to impact, and data science use cases. You will propose new problem-solving solutions and methodologies; data modelling, analyses & interpretation. You apply the latest algorithms and techniques like deep learning and other machine learning techniques to create client value through insight generation and decision support –then turn these into action (eg. build a recommender system, determine customer segments through clustering, analyze a large text corpus to learn about the writers sentiment, predict the next best action).
You facilitate workshops/interviews to bridge the gap between data analytics and business outcomes. You provide advice to clients by translating analytical solutions into recommendations. You help achieve strategic goals and impact business results.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field (Econometrics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Quantitative Marketing) with a specific emphasis on data.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in analyzing data through statistical modelling and machine learning to tackle business questions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: able to explain Analytics in non-technical terms to business users (C-level, line managers, etc.)
- You know your way around statistical software packages (R, SAS, SPSS, etc.), relevant programming languages (SQL, Python, R, C, VBA, etc.), machine learning techniques (Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc.), machine learning solutions (Google Tensorflow, IBM Watson, etc.) and visualization (Tableau, Qlik, D3, etc.)
- Sharp analytical capabilities combined with the ability to develop and transform concepts into pragmatic and innovative solutions
- Effective communication in Dutch and English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.