As an SAP S/4 Digital Supply Chain Consultant you will assess, design and deliver a full end-to-end digital experience to our clients for Supply Chain processes. You will use your SAP S/4 SCM experience to collaborate with our clients in advising and ultimately transforming them into the new SAP era. You will align the client’s strategic vision for Operational Excellence with your experience in SAP S/4 SCM as the key enabler to achieve these goals.
Together with colleagues you will work in multidisciplinary teams on challenging SAP transformation projects. Your work will vary from assessment studies to implementing new Supply Chain management processes for large (inter)national organizations on full-cycle SAP Projects. On these projects you will leverage your SAP Logistics Execution, Materials Management, Transportation Management skills to advise our clients about the latest technologies. You are able to advise on and implement 3PL and 4PL integrations.
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- You have a proven track record in delivering complex end-to-end SAP LE, SAP MM, SAP TM projects, ranging from blueprinting up to and including Go-Live Support
- You feel comfortable working in international environments and complex large projects
- You are able to collaborate effectively as part of large programs; and able to operate independently leading smaller project teams
- You are familiar with the integration to other SAP modules and the key module functionalities in the SAP SCM modules, such as:
- Handling Unit Management
- Batch management and determination
- Stock determination
- Advanced Available-To-Promise (aATP)
- 3PL and 4PL integrations
- EDI interface setup: IDoc, XML
- Data Migration (LSMW) experience
- Demand Driven MRP
- S4 Embedded Analytics
- You are familiar with setting up new processes in SAP, such as:
- Intercompany Stock Transfer processes
- Inbound and outbound processes
- Vendor and customer consignment processes
- Third party Sales processes
- Subcontracting processes
- Transport management processes incl. freight costing and settlement
- You are passionate about the latest trends in SAP S/4 SCM and are motivated to keep up with the trend in this area
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.