As a consultant in our Zero Based Budgeting practice, you will address complex strategic, operational and organizational issues facing the CFO, with a focus on delivering strategic cost reductions to provide funding for new capabilities and growth.
This involves a range of activities driving transparency and value identification, such as; creating a spend baseline through bottom-up analysis of financial systems, identification and execution of value creating initiatives and the development of control and monitor procedures.
Furthermore, you will be supporting design changes to the clients operating model, developing business cases and implementation plans, participating in the delivery and presentation of client deliverables and working collaboratively with senior client staff and management.
Accenture Consulting changes businesses every day, using insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. They get to know their clients intimately and work across industries. Together with the world’s major companies and talented international colleagues, you are to take on the challenge of designing and applying transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
- At least 3 years’ experience in delivering cost and operating model projects either as part of an external/internal consulting team. Knowledge and experience in deploying zero based approaches to cost management
- Strong numerical and analytical skills combined with sound commercial acumen
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- A Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Econometrics or Engineering;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, verbal & written.
of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arnout Streekstra, Arnout.Streekstra@accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.