Oracle Policy Automation Consultant
Based on these skills and experience, you will advise clients on various topics such as:
- Constructing quality interviews
- Design, build and maintenance within a complex IT landscape
- Integration patterns
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Dutch speaking
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other IT related direction
- 3-5 years of an experience as an Oracle Policy Automation consultant
- Proven knowledge – through Oracle Certification – Oracle Policy Automation Cloud Service 2017 Certified Implementation Specialist or newer
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and abroad as needed
- Nice to have: Experience in Agile
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Questions? Connect with Sabina Bharati; email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
(Senior) Manager Analytics & Applied AI
Business & Technology Integration
Internship - Blue Tulip Awards - Partnership Management
Internship - Blue Tulip Awards - Theme Activator
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.