Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow experts to lead (digital) transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues.
As a Consultant Supply Chain at Accenture, you help clients perform optimally in complex conditions. Together with your team, you analyze and improve our client’s Supply Chain. You develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, purchasing, manufacturing and logistic processes within organizations. You optimize existing processes and relationships with suppliers and customers across the entire value chain.
Our work supports customers to strengthen their core and pivot to the new. Think of supporting customers to develop new business models and optimize their production processes and value chain, but also about the implementation of Smart Grids for the transportation of electricity and gas, digital technologies to optimize supply chain processes, improving asset management processes by, for example, using predictive methods and intelligent end to end control towers.
When teaming with Accenture, clients have access to a dedicated core of thousands of deeply experienced and skilled resources in supply chain strategy, innovation and process consulting and technology capabilities around the globe. We work with our clients across a broad range of industries to address key business issues such as:
Enabling growth, rapidly responding to changes in the marketplace:
Configuring the Supply Network adapted to business needs
- Gaining end-to-end visibility
- Managing short term volatility
- Intelligent planning
- Reducing supply chain complexity
- Inventory optimization
- Reducing costs to improve profitability
What you’ll do:
- Together with colleagues and clients you’ll work to develop innovative supply chain solutions to fit on clients’ requirements to give them a competitive advantage.
- You contribute by conducting in depth analysis, design of a solution and implement (tailor-made) solutions together with the client to make a positive and sustainable impact
You will be working at Accenture's Resources practice. As the name suggests our group helps major chemical, electricity, oil and gas companies to succeed in the complex and changing landscape in which they operate.The Resources Practice is divided into the groups Energy, Utilities and Chemicals & Natural Resources. Within our Resources Practice, professionals collaborate globally and share knowledge and tools in an active network and in specific communities or practices. Our Resources professionals also work closely with the professionals in our Strategy, Digital, Technology and Operations groups.
If you join our team, you will be given the unique opportunity to work with a consulting team that is dedicated to shaping the supply chain of tomorrow.
- Academic masters degree qualified in an engineering or science related subject
- The ideal candidate has a supply chain or operations background
- 3-6 years consulting experience, and preferrably a thorough understanding of business processes in this industry
- Preferably experience in project related work like continuous improvement, business cases
- Preferably experience with IIoT (such as Platforms, Sensors, RFID, digital analytics) or other Industry X.0 related technologies.
- Ability to work and connect with various stakeholders, varying from shop floor to directors
- Hungry (curious and eager to learn), Humble (understand you are part of a team and that the team result matters), socially smart (ability to work with stakeholders, getting things done, driving results)
- Strong communicative style, in spoken and written language
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Willing to travel to domestic and international locations
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good ad flexible mobility arrangement
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy, you can contact Arnout Streekstra, Arnout.Streekstra@accenture.com.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.