- Interact and manage relationships with CFOs and his /her direct reports and help them to:
- Identify and realize tangible opportunities for cost reduction and profitable growth with data-driven insights from advanced analytics
- Build and organize for a CFO organization with finance professionals with the right skills that is fit for the future
- Improve finance processes (such as quote to cash, record to report, procure to pay) by applying digital technologies, such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics and enabling ERP platform technologies
- Lead and manage highly motivated cross-functional and often international teams on a day to day basis, typically as part of a larger program of work, in which you inspire your team to deliver the best every day
- Identify, develop and close business opportunities at new and existing clients
- Build the Accenture businesses by developing and implementing new ideas and client offerings
- Collaborate across the various businesses of Accenture (including Strategy, Digital, Technology, Operations) to bring the best solution to our clients’ CFOs
- Master’s (WO) degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Econometrics, Computer Science or Engineering;
- Minimum of 6-8 years of relevant consulting experience, either through your work at other consulting firms or through leading operational improvements or business transformation programs;
- Deep understanding of the challenges that CFOs face, finance operating models, intelligent finance processes and enabling ERP technologies;
- Experience with data modelling, analytics and data visualization and affinity with artificial intelligence and machine learning technology;
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills, ability to build rapport with senior finance professionals;
- Leadership and communication skills to mentor, challenge, advise, and coach team members and foster a team-oriented environment;
- Affinity with business development and relevant network in the CFO functions / community of our (potential) clients is a plus;
- Experience from positions such as finance manager, business controller or FP&A manager is a plus;
- Fluent verbally and in writing in Dutch and English.
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.