- Digital Twin & Digital Thread: Work on business cases using digital copies of real-life factories, products or processes for advanced predictive simulations.
- Food of the Future: Work on the agricultural revolution with regards to food technology, smart food, future proof nutrition or food design and solve new global food challenges.
- Supply Chain & Operations: Creating the connected supply chain of the future using for example AI or robotics in warehouses, Blockchain for traceability, or smart IoT to track shipping containers.
- Visual Analytics: Manual visual inspections are a thing of the past. Combine rapid automatic image processing with drones and cobots to revolutionize the maintenance industry.
- Workplace Experience: Develop a smart office out of the Inspiration Center and dive into the world of WX by combining technology, operations, culture and employee experience to drive cost efficiency, productivity and growth.
- Sustainability X.0: Work on a better world by accurately measuring the environmental footprint in the industry and developing new and disrupting green solutions.
- Applied Intelligence: AI is transforming the world as we know it and you can be a part of it via Robotic Process Automation (RPA), virtual assistants or cognitive computing to automate the industrial world.
- Digital Workforce: Create the connected worker for the future workforce and daring new business concepts using augmented, virtual, mixed reality combined with haptic feedback.
- 5G: Brainstorm on the next wireless revolution, including Connected Automated Vehicles (CAV) that process an unparalleled amount of data that require radical new solutions which you might turn into reality at the HTC 5G Hub.
- Factory of the Future: Lead by example and explore advanced manufacturing innovations, Intelligent and autonomous Cobotics, additive manufacturing concepts or parallel product and manufacturing engineering.
- Marketing & Communication: Do you want to be the host and face of the Eindhoven Inspiration Center? You will be the central point of contact and coordination of internal events with Accenture colleagues, innovation journeys with our clients, organise industry conventions and supporting local initiatives such as the Female Tech Heroes network. So, if you love everything digital but don’t have a high-tech background, be sure to apply for this position!
- You are nearing completion of your studies at HBO or university and are searching for work experience within your field of interest with future growth possibilities;
- You have a demonstrable affinity and/or experience with trends and development in the fields of digital technologies and digital business;
- You are a team player; you are professional and precise;
- You speak fluent English and Dutch; both spoken and written.
- You work independently, have a hands-on mentality and take responsibility;
- Compensation and a laptop
- Travel’s allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced consultants
- An active intern-community
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.