Liquid Studio Netherlands is a department within Accenture focusing on innovation delivery and R&D in the areas of Blockchain, AI, IoT, and DevOps. We have a strong engineering culture where bringing awesome ideas to life and enjoying yourself while doing so are the main aspects of our strategy. If you want to have the freedom to come up with great ideas and try them out, the Liquid Studio Netherlands is the place to be.
You will produce images and animations content with coherent graphical artwork, while creating complex low and high-resolution 3D models and textures. From scratch you will design and model high-detail props and assets, combining 2D and 3D techniques as required, including shading/lighting/texturing. Added to this, you are going to build custom UI elements that push the limits of our user experience. Lastly you will produce CGI sequences animations (Modelling-shading-rendering-compositing).
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights, and the latest digital methodologies to help our clients innovate, grow, and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities, and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
- Bachelor or Master student in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Game Development or related studies
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Able to work creatively and to champion innovative design & development solutions
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skill
- Experienced in scripting in Unity and programming in C, C++, C#
- Knowledge of computer graphics and real-time data visualization.
- Experienced in creating 3D content for various devices and contexts (phones, tablets, VR, AR).
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- A compensation and a laptop
- Travel’s allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced consultants
- An active intern-community
- Possible job opportunities upon successful completion of the internship
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Kim Jap Tjoen San via firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.