Are you looking for a job at the intersection of business & IT and are you excited to learn more about large digital platforms like SAP Hybris, Adobe Experience Cloud, Salesforce Commerce and Bloomreach? Then this tryout might be your golden ticket to Accenture Interactive!
The Digital Experience Tryout (DXT) is an event to introduce you to our team and our way of working at Accenture Interactive. During this one-day event, you will be challenged to find a creative and technical solution for a multinational company that wants to digitalize its customers’ shopping experiences.
You will get familiar with Service Design as well as learn about one of the biggest commerce platforms that we work with. Further details about the tryout will be explained during the day, but to give you an idea of what the program looks like:
- An interactive hands-on workshop to learn about e-commerce platforms and our approach;
- Personal development sessions, how do your skills match your passion?;
- Pitch to 'the client', top managers at Accenture Interactive;
- Networking drinks, informally get to know our young and fun team!
The DXT will take place on the 18th of October 2019 in the Digital Interactive office at the Marnixstraat, Amsterdam.
At Accenture Interactive we work closely with the world's biggest companies to figure out which digital solutions are right for them. Using our global presence, expertise, and capabilities, we help clients in creating the best customer experiences across the entire customer journey.
At our Amsterdam based office, we focus on digital strategy, design, development, and execution of digital experiences by implementing commerce, content and marketing solutions.
Are you curious about how your unique mix of skills could be applied at Accenture Interactive? Try it out during the DXT! For more information check out the event page.
- You are completing/have completed a Master’s degree with a technical and/or business background (Computer Science, Informatics, Information Science, Information Management, Digital Business Management, or any other technically oriented study);
- 0-2 years of (development) experience with web technologies and a leading commerce or content platform, preferably SAP Commerce (Hybris), Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Adobe Experience Cloud;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a pre (internationals are more than welcome);
- Ambitious and proactive, as proven by additional activities alongside your studies (e.g. abroad experience/internship);
- Affinity with Commerce, Content and/or Marketing; experience is a pre.
- Design and deliver Experience platforms at one of our market leading clients;
- Translate the client's business requirements into technical solutions, supported by Technical Architects and Developers;
- Work in Agile teams to roll out Experience solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.