• Fulltime available from the 1st of September 2019;
• Finished your Bachelor or Master in a technical or business direction.;
• You are fluent in Dutch and English;
• Extracurricular activities (student board- and/or international experience)
<!--start-gray--> Our offer
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
• An expense allowance
• Discount on Accenture shares
• The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp at firstname.lastname@example.org.