- Interact with management levels of internal and or external clients
- Help clients to turn their strategy into reality for the next generation of cloud-based applications
- Integrate a common strategy for cloud, security and DevOps
- Creating business cases for technology and organizational transformation to enable migration to or utilization of multi and hybrid cloud, again focusing on containers
- Developing solution architecture, implementation plans and estimates
- Designing, assessing, prototyping, recommending and delivering enterprise-wide dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable applications and solutions on full-stack cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP), leveraging their rich native services offering, to respond to clients’ needs for cost-efficiency, increased competition, and agility to respond to new business opportunities
- Serving as a containerization and DevOps evangelist, educating customers and our own organization on the value proposition containers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant
- Experience with designing and implementing cloud infrastructure architectures
- At least one cloud/DevOps certification (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP, RedHat, Pivotal Cloud Foundry etc)
- Experience with both Linux and Windows administration activities
- Basic scripting and programming skills (bash, shell, Python, Yaml, Ruby, Go)
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English
At Accenture we provide you with the equipment and training necessary to put your skills and strengths into place and be ready for the future. Our diverse workplace enables openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. Besides this we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation, for example: bicycle plan, travel expenses and NS business card
- Laptop & smartphone
- Bonus, expense allowance & pension arrangement
Are your ready to join Accenture as Cloud DevOps Engineer? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.