Job Location: Utrecht
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00679063 00679063_nl
• Engaging with our clients in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions. You also explain the business benefits supported by use cases and a roadmap to meet their goals;• Creating innovative solution designs that utilize our extensive service offerings;• Supporting our Business development activities, working with our sales teams in lead generation and proposals. As part of this you shape the solution plan and delivery approach for SAP transformations;• Advising clients on the move towards the new S4HANA digital core and distinguish between the system of records and system of innovations;• Advising clients on Brownfield, Greenfield and/or Central Finance implementation scenario’s to transform their current landscape to the new;• Articulating the simplifications of the latest S4HANA releases and impact for the client;• Delivering technical and functional readiness assessment as part of the roadmap journey.
Knowledge and Competency Requirements:
Deep understanding of SAP products, technologies and competencies, across multiple ‘end-to-end’ SAP solution landscapes including several full life-cycle rollouts.
• Proven Client-facing experience across multiple industries is highly desired;
• Bachelor's or Master degree and at least 10 years of SAP experience;
• Strong broad SAP functional and technical expertise, with a good understanding of integration touch-points between modules and applications;
• Sound understanding of the SAP product roadmap;
• Experience of SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management, SAP Cloud solutions (SuccessFactors, Ariba, Fieldglass, Concur, Hybris, …), and other SAP technology (e.g. Fiori);
• Preferably understanding of SAP Leonardo capabilities for Cognitive, Blockchain, Machine Learning, etc.;
• Ability to conceptualize and communicate complex topics in a clear and understandable manner. Good commercial awareness and experience in planning and estimating;
• Fluent in English and Dutch.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
• A permanent contract;
• 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
• Appealing bonus program;
• Good transport arrangement;
• Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
• Laptop and smartphone;
• Expense and internet allowance;
• Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact our Recruiter Hasna Bouiss via email@example.com or 06-40729667
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenture.nl.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.