Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00674702 00674702_en
In the role of Intelligent Operations & OSS Senior Manager you will be part of the Network Practice Consulting within Communications, Media & Technology (CMT) where you will apply your industry-specific expertise combined with strong technical knowledge to help our Clients shaping the industry of tomorrow, with the following responsibilities:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- 10+ years of proven experience gained in Consulting companies, Telco Operators or Network Providers;
- Design and execute project tasks, including project deliverables, team management and client management;
- Transform businesses through deep industry, functional and technology knowledge working with a wide range of stakeholders
- Good understanding of the processes, systems and organizations supporting Network Operations and Field Force and related challenges / solutions;
- Ability to demonstrate a number of skills in the following areas:
Are you interested?
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground- breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Through insight, deep industry knowledge and new and innovative ideas, Accenture Consulting revolutionises business every day. Working in partnership with the world’s leading companies, we design and implement profound transformations at the intersection of business and technology. Join the best consulting talent in the world with expertise in more than 40 industries and take business to the next level.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.