Job Location: Utrecht
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00666564 00666564_nl
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree preferably with an IT component.
• 0-2 years of experience
• Fluency in Dutch and English language, speech and writing
• You have a pro-active attitude, a creative mind and you like working in teams, but can also work independently.
• You’re able and willing to travel as needed
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
• An expense allowance
• Discount on Accenture shares
• The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
• 24 hours of volunteering each year
• Discount on corporate gym
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp, email@example.com or 020 - 5728754.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.