Job Location: Utrecht
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00665187 00665187_nl
Internship – Agile Transformation Research
Within this internship, you can choose one of the following assignments;
Agile Portfolio Boards
How do project portfolio teams use Kanban boards in connecting strategy to projects? The increasing speed of innovation forces businesses as well as public sector organizations to react more swiftly to market demands. Stories of self-driving cars, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things are calling for more agility to cope with that rapid speed of change.
While Agile transformations are preoccupying the enterprise world, good practices to support agile transformations on an enterprise level are still sparse.
In this internship, you will contribute to Accenture’s thought leadership as part of our Agile Transformation team. Our community of agile experts reaches across Accenture and domains like strategy, technology strategy, operations, and technology.
Your objective is to (1) identify good practices for visual portfolio management, and (2) develop a set of recommendations, to help our clients as well as transformation teams in their journey.
During this internship, you will learn about a wide range of management subjects in collaboration with experts from practice and academia.
• Conduct research in close collaboration with our agile transformation team
• Actively disseminate and discuss findings with the Dutch Agile and DevOps community
• Identify good practices for visual portfolio management (e.g. Portfolio Kanbans, Obeya walls)
• Develop recommendations, models and training material for agile transformations
• Develop tools and workshop formats
Place in the organization
Accenture is one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services. Our Technology professionals lead and implement highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver a wide range of challenging and global IT projects. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom- built applications the field of Analytics, Mobile, Cloud / SaaS and Digital.
Are you the perfect candidate?
Applicant(s) should have a strong interest in management methods, change management and bring an interest in interdisciplinary research crossing the fields of management, social and computer sciences.
• Candidate holds a Bachelor or Master degree in management, computer or information science, or related fields
• Eager and passionate about management methods and social side of our organizations
• Strong analytical skills
• Independent and well-structured style, demanding high quality of your work
• Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skill
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Capable of working in a multi-disciplinary team
• Passion, dedication, and energy
• Speak and write fluently in English and/or Dutch
Other Professional Skill Requirements and Qualifications
• Experience with visualization tools
• Knowledge of qualitative research methods (e.g. interviewing)
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture, we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
• You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
• You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
• You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
• You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
• You will expand your professional network.
• Period: 6 months
• Hours per week: 40
• Location: Flexible workplace (Utrecht/Amsterdam)
• Start date: Soon as possible
We are looking forward to meeting you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy, you can contact Esmeralda Wesselink at telephone number 020-572 9831 or via email@example.com.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.