Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00658495 00658495_en
• Developing and expanding our industry consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.• Overseeing enterprise business, -application and -integration architecture design during the sales process; and staying on the engagement as an enterprise architect during the Analysis & Plan phase (full time); design phase SME and content QA during build / test / deploy• Orchestrating the solution of key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment.• Partnering with the opportunity lead to ensure the full transformation Front Office scope is evaluated; and the right components brought into the deal from a process and tools perspective.• Leading the business and application architecture discussions with the client.• Owning the E2E business and application architecture solutioning for large opportunities; working with the solution architect to ensure the solution plan reflects all components and uses the optimal delivery model (cost / skills balance).• Partnering with the project/program manager to ensure the scope sold is understood and reflected in the baseline project plan, estimates, etc.• During the Plan & Analysis phase, you will oversee the application and business architecture work streams to validate scope and complexity assumptions from the sales process; adapt costing/timeline with the client.• During the Design Phase;
o Lead the business and application integration architecture design work streamo Create business benefits caseo SME and reviewer for other design documentation (process, application, data)o Lead functional design teams and work with them throughout the sprints
• During implementation and testing phases you will support on Content QA and act as the FO SME.
You will have experience with most of the following:
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in a challenging and innovative information systems environment
• A minimum of 5 years of project / program experience in Business transformation projects
• Proven communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills up to senior stakeholders
• One or more of the front-office process domains in the consumer goods industry (sales, marketing, revenue management, distribution, retail execution, customer analytics, …)
• Business Architecture and innovative process design for digitally enabled processes
• Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
Set yourself apart: Preferred Skills:
• Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
• An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
• An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
• Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
• Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
• Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
• Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.