Digital Workplace Technology Senior Manager
Do you want to help our Digital Workplace professionals leverage the hottest trends in technology?
We are looking for ambitious and experienced senior consulting professionals, who can define and sell our vision of a digital workplace whilst possessing the advisory and delivery expertise to help our clients achieve the digital workplace of the future, today.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying, Winning and Delivering business opportunities for Digital Workplace consultancy services and programmes of work
- Owning and Developing key client relationships as well as Developing client facing assets (IP) specifically targeting Digital Workplace solutions
- Conducting product or offering positioning, deal shaping and financial structuring, including pricing strategies
- Creating sales campaign strategies and ensure involvement of Accenture Leadership to develop winning, compelling, and compliant win strategies and proposals
- Provide Programme Management activities delivering Digital Workplace offerings, solutions and strategies
- Developing and designing roadmaps, implementation strategies and transformation plans focused on cloud journeys regarding Digital Workplace Technologies (Productivity, Collaboration, Mobility, End User Device)
- Leading RFP and business case development, offering positioning and awareness campaigns (internal and external)
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the Digital Workplace community
Place in the organization
Accenture’s Digital Workplace group consists of leading professionals who combine business and industry knowledge with technology expertise, to deliver solutions for implementing an engaged and connected workplace. Our services revolve around the Cloud and SaaS, transitioning clients mobile, collaboration and productivity environments to modern opex based model. Taking clients on this journey to the Cloud often requires significant cultural change and the implementation of new ways of working. We guide our clients through this journey working with a broad range of business stakeholders to minimise disruptions and to ensure a successfully outcome.
You will be part of Accenture Infrastructure Services within Accenture Operations, a global consulting, technology services and outsourcing group within Accenture. The consultants within this group have the distinction of being able to work with clients across all of our industries, depending on your skills: Products, Communication, Media, Entertainment & High Tech, Public Services & Health, Resources and Financial Services.