Job Location: Utrecht
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00563721 00563721_nl
Are you passionate about project and process management? Please read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for!
As a Project Management Officer (PMO) you play an important role in helping client account teams to realize their goals. You will take a guiding role in Project and Process management process analyses, process optimization, methods and tools for our teams. From the heart of the department you are responsible for the functional and technical implementation of SharePoint based tooling created to support PMO teams to manage and run PMO processes. You guide, coordinate and support colleagues to transition to automated processes, change the way they deliver their work and keep helping them to focus on adding value.
The wide range of responsibilities puts PMO in a challenging position which offers a great opportunity to develop project skills and accelerate professional growth.
You support other PMO colleagues by helping them to add value in their daily work using SharePoint based tooling. This will enable them to increase their quality of work and reporting in Resource management, Opportunity management, Contract and Invoice management processes. Provide them with data for analyses for timely detection of bottlenecks and propose solutions for continuing improvements based on best practices and standards.
Guaranteeing this service and continuing improvements is the basis of your daily focus and activities. You do this by analyzing new requirements, changes in process, timely planning and by keeping good communications with your colleagues.
• You will guide the implementation of the RMA tool across different accounts.
• Explain the process and possibilities for customization
• Update process documentation (process flows, manuals, presentation, implementation plan, maintenance plan)
• Provide demo’s and training
• Collaborate with offshore team responsible for technical implementation
• Make functional and technical updates in InfoPath and SharePoint Designer
• Handle questions and support.
• Process improvement requests
• Gather feedback
You are detail-oriented, accurate, pragmatic and always looking to deliver the best quality.
• Completed HBO degree + minimum of 2 years relevant professional experience;
• Completed University degree + 0 – 3 years relevant professional experience;
• Excellent command of English and Dutch language; both written and verbal;
• Strong skills with Excel
• Experience with SharePoint Designer and Infopath is a plus
• Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma is a plus
• Knowledge of project management methodologies (such as Prince2) and tools (such as MS Project) is a plus
Are you interested?
Accenture, as leading consulting company with a large portfolio of international clients, is looking for people with high ambitions for the world of projects, programs and project portfolio’s. We are looking for people who help our clients move into the future of projects and help our clients realize their project goals.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.