Job Location: Utrecht
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00563687 00563687_nl
SAP BASIS Consultant – Technology – Utrecht
How does your job as SAP Basis Consultant look like at Accenture?
Within our Technology Department you will be joining a team of specialists in the area of software development, SAP and testing in our Accenture office in Utrecht. The SAP team consists of enthusiastic specialists and expert who work closely together on the newest technologies
As a SAP Basis Consultant, you are partly responsible for the design, the delivery and maintenance of SAP software.
Your responsibilities include:
• The daily technical management of SAP systems and databases. You make sure the SAP systems remain active and the performance stays up to par. Due to creation and usage of pro-active monitoring you make sure incidents are solved before they happen.
• Advising, supporting and implementing technical innovations like SAP HANA and S4HANA;
• Advising customers and functional colleagues on technical issues;
• Maintenance, advice and customization of SAP Solution Manager;
• You make sure that the systems are safe and relevant by executing software updates and upgrades regularly;
• You are the link between infrastructure teams and the customer or functional colleagues;
Place in the organization:
Accenture is one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services. Our Technology professionals lead and implement highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver a wide range of challenging and global IT projects. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom- built applications the field of Analytics, Mobile, Cloud / SaaS and Digital.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and at least 4 years of hands-on work experience with SAP Basis;
• Experience in designing, maintaining and implementing SAP applications;
• Experience with SAP Netweaver;
• Experience in patching and upgrading SAP systems
• Experience in system migrations
• Database management experience is required (Oracle, MIcrosoft SQL Server, Sybase, or SAP HANA);
• Independent, relationship builder and fluent in Dutch and English;
• Experience with new technologies like SAP HANA, S4HANA, SAP cloud platform or Fiori is highly appreciated
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You will be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
You will also have the opportunity to contribute your expertise through our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
• A permanent contract;
• 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
• Appealing bonus program;
• Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
• Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
• Laptop and smartphone;
• Expense and internet allowance;
• Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we are eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Arjan Geense via firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture?
Visit our website www.accenture-insights.nl/ or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.