The ideal candidate
We’re looking for people who are highly curious, have strong experience in Visual Analytics and are keen to inspire client and colleagues. Specifically, we’re looking for team members who are experienced in many of the following areas:
- 4+ years’ experience developing user applications and dashboards with tools such as Qlik Sense/View, Tableau, Alteryx or PowerBI
- Can advise clients on the best practices of data visualisation and embed this in their day-to-day delivery
- Can lead workshops with clients on solution approaches or to designing a new visual application
- Enthusiastic about the value of data and how it can drive decision-making in organisations
- Individuals who want to delight and serve their clients through trusted relationships and high-quality outcomes
- Experience with data management techniques and tools to prepare data optimally to complement visual analytics applications
- Comfortable creating compelling presentations and presenting ideas and solutions to clients or colleagues
- Individuals who thrive working in agile, dynamic & high-performing teams
- Willingness to travel to project locations
- Ideally have led a small team or have some management and coaching experience
- A bonus skill is any development experience with advanced mashups integrating these tools into a web front end (HTML, CSS, D3.js, AngularJS, Bootstrap)
Our team culture
Accenture Digital is a creative, diverse and innovative environment and every day and project offers a new challenge. As part of the Visual Intelligence & Analytics chapter, you’d be a part of a growing team who are looking to become the best in the market at what they do. We are actively looking to grow our skills in target technologies, build best-of-breed products and moreover, to have fun while learning. We strongly believe that to be great at what we do, we need to be passionate about what we do. So if you’re someone who loves the idea of bringing value to your clients, finding hidden insights in data and are keen to learn, we’d love to talk to you.
Are you interested?
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
, we kindly request you to apply for the position on the Accenture website
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Accenture Digital believes every business is a digital business. We use the power of digital to redefine how business serves connected customers and operate connected enterprises. With complete, integrated digital business and technology services Accenture digital delivers game-changing solutions in the real and virtual world. Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture Digital? Visit our website https://www.accenture.com/nl-en/careers/digital or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
We do not only want to impact our clients but also the people around us and the region we work and live in, for example via the local initiatives of our Corporate Citizenship Program. With the right personal coaching and the local and international projects, we offer you can be at your best and shape your career.