- Technical Bachelor or Master diploma;
- At least 3 years of experience as software developer in automation projects;
- Experience with Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere (or other robotic process automation tools) is a preferred, if you have no experience with these tools we will train you.
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- 2+ years of experience in software development or process automation development;
- Fast learning, you watch trends in your area and are not afraid of applying new technologies and solutions;
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation, for example: bicycle plan, travel expenses and NS business card
- Laptop & smartphone
- Bonus, expense allowance & pension arrangement
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.