Job Location: Hilversum
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00503256 00503256_nl
• Bachelor Degree (preferred Accounting or Information Technology);
• Experience in implementing full lifecycle tracks in an ERP system;
• Proven experience implementing Workday Financial, Oracle Cloud ERP, any experience with a similar Financial application is a plus;
• Experience in customer service/client facing role;
• Proven experience (consultant, user, administrator) in one of the Workday modules is a plus:
• General Ledger;
• Accounts Payable;
• Accounts Receivable;
• Asset Management;
• Expense Management;
• Financial Reporting/Budgeting;
• Project Accounting.
• Prior consulting and/or project management experience
• Prior conversion or data integration related project experience
• Workday certification preferred
• Strong technical- and Excel skills are preferred
• Keen understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Strong analytical and time management skills
• Ability to balance investigating/troubleshooting on your own
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT ACCENTURE DAYNINE
Accenture DayNine solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the most prominent companies in the Netherlands, we drive innovation and craft the world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Our Accenture DayNine team is the number 1 Workday implementation partner and is growing at a fast pace, which gives you endless possibilities to craft your career the way you want.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas, and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture DayNine welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?