- A Master’s Degree is required;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in relevant aspects of the stated Job Description;
- It is considered a pre that your projects involved systems such as Hybris, DemandWare, Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore.
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Product Owner (CSPO) is a plus;
- Experience in an Agency or Consulting firm will be considered a strong plus
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Lease car or flexible mobility budget;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Floor Laban(Recruiter) at email@example.com
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Go to www.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us via www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.