In addition to the Accenture characteristics drive and ambition, you will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor- or master’s degree in (Business) computer science, mathematics, econometrics, statistics, ICT, Information Systems
• At least 5 years of experience with different ETL tools (Informatica, IBM, Oracle, SAP)
• At least 5 years of experience with data warehouse modelling (Kimbal, Inmon, Data Vault)
• Good command of the Dutch and English language
• Experience with SQL, PL/SQL
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.