Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00322867 00322867_en
Junior Cloud Consultant
Are you interested in innovative IT Cloud solutions enabling high performing businesses in the ever-changing and digitalized world? Do you want to help the most successful companies in the world to transform their IT infrastructure and organization to perform even better by using the latest technologies, e.g in the area of Cloud Computing? Do you understand business requirements well enough to translate them into more technical IT principles? If you answer yes to these questions, then Accenture Infrastructure Services is the right place to start your career!
Your Impact as a Cloud Consultant
As Junior Infrastructure Consultant you will work together with other ambitious and talented colleagues from all over the world. You will start immediately on a project at one of our often-multinational clients. You will provide guidance to the client on their most important challenges on the edge of business and IT, where you will focus on the technical and/or organizational aspects of IT while aligning with the business. CIO’s agenda nowadays, which creates most of our work as well, includes:
• Cloud Computing (e.g. Azure or AWS, Salesforce);
• Big Data and Analytics;
• Digitalization and Internet of Things;
• Increasing Security threats;
• Complex Infrastructure & Cloud Transformation programs, which are required to respond to the changing business environment and the above trends.
• Infrastructure&Cloud transformation project consolidating client’s data centres, IT infrastructure and IT Service Delivery organization in order to reduce costs and to gain business benefits;
• Cloud migration project helping the client to implement cutting-edge cloud technologies in order to remain competitive and to enable new business opportunities;
• As organizations spend a significant amount of their IT budget on IT operations, you can also be involved in a project to help a client to further optimize, streamline and eventually automate their daily IT operations.
Place in the organization
As (Junior) Infrastructure/Cloud Consultant you will be part of Accenture Infrastructure Services within Accenture Operations, a global consulting, technology services and outsourcing group within Accenture. As a consultants and specialists within this group you will have the distinction of being able to work with clients across all of our industries, depending on your skills: Products, Communication, Media, Entertainment & High Tech, Public Services & Health, Resources and Financial Services.
At Accenture, over 450.000 people in more than 120 countries work in the Accenture Way. The Accenture Way is how we do things, how we innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value. It’s how we interact with our clients—and each other. From giving back to the communities where we work and live, to inspiring our people, to serving our clients and creating value for our shareholders—in everything we do, we deliver High Performance.
• Graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the area of Business or IT;
• Team player with strong analytical skills;
• Excellent communication skills - fluent in English and Dutch;
• You are creative, client-focused and have affinity with IT and/or IT infrastructure;
• Knowledge or work experience with IT infrastructure is a plus.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy please contact the recruiter Inge Neuteboom via email@example.com. An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website or follow us on Facebook.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.