Job Location: Almere
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00267723 00267723_en
(Senior) SAP Utilities Consultant – Utrecht
The energy transition is dominating the news, renewable energy is getting available more and more and sometimes in unpredictable waves. Utility companies are challenged in their future IT landscape due to the disrupting world around them, at the same time the need to increase their current service level and customer satisfaction. The industry is at the beginning of a new revolution in a fast-moving digital society. Do you want to be part of this…?
Transform the world around you by unleashing your skills and crafting the next generation of technology. Put your expertise to work as part of the world’s largest independent technology services provider and lead the way as a trendsetter in your field. We’re ready if you are.
As a (senior) SAP Utilities consultant you will be working with the latest technology available in the industry like S/4HANA, SAP Hybris, SAP EAM, SAP Leonardo IoT and make the best use of the latest knowledge on New IT. Your activities consist out of a combination of advising and analyzing but also guiding implementations and potentially configuration. You will assist customers by implementing solutions based on the latest SAP technology. You will be involved in complex projects from design to deployment.
• Provide advice and guidance regarding implementation of the latest technologies and innovations, like Cloud, IoT, Mobile, AI, Robotics and how to use them in day-to-day utilities business;
• Identify customer requirements, performing impact analyzes and implementing these requirements in operational SAP IS-U systems;
• Consulting on processes like Billing, Smart Metering, Asset management;
• Consulting on implications that a new strategy has on the IT landscape;
• Monitoring and delivering project deliverables: define, analyze and implement business processes, configure SAP IS-U and possible integrations, test and guide the final deliverables of the go-live of new solutions;
• Building and maintaining client relationships;
• Depending on your experience: managing a team based on your substantive knowledge and coaching team members in the field of design, customizing, configuration and / or application management of SAP IS-U.
• A completed Bachelor or Master degree, preferable in Business Informatics, Information Science or related study with an ICT component;
• Mastery of Dutch and English in word and writing;
• A strong and proven analytical mindset;
• At least 2 years of functional and/or technical experience in Utilities industry;
• Strong background in SAP with relevant project experience in Utilities Industry
• Experience in designing and/or implementing SAP IS-U is an advantage;
• Excellent communication skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset
Are you interested?
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
We do not only want to impact our clients but also the people around us and the region we work and live in, for example via the local initiatives of our Corporate Citizenship Program. With the right personal coaching and the local and international projects, we offer you can be at your best and shape your career.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.