Looking for Self-Driven and Seasoned Manager with exceptional skills in coordinating, organizing and supporting execution of transformations/improvements in HSE/ Product Compliance/ Regulatory Compliance Programs for our clients and to build and grow Engineering and R&D Digitization team.
As Manager in Engineering and R&D Digitization, will need to work closely with leadership to define and deliver in the areas of HSE/ Product Compliance/ Regulatory Compliance areas
Key responsibilities include:
• Lead HSE/ Product Compliance/ Regulatory Transformation Programs to drive Innovation and Process Enablement for the Clients
• Lead and Curate relevent assets, offering in HSE/ Product Compliance/ Regulatory Compliance areas and develop and execute Go To Market for the same along with Leadership
• In-depth understanding of Product Compliance/ Safety & Stewarship Management and able to drive Compliance Journey with capabilities in defining Product/ Regulatory compliance Roadmap, Process Design, Value Realization and Compliance Maturity Assessment areas
• Experience in Master Data Management and Data Migration Tools and solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways.
• Enabling transformation utilizing the SAP Product Compliance capabilities by creating business processes for managing regulatory/ product compliance and integration.
Additional responsibilities (as needed)
• Lead proposals and build eminence in HSE/ Product Compliance Capabilities
• Contribute to growth and development of Accenture’s Compliance capability through offerings, recruitment, training and coaching
• Lead RFPs, Estimation and work breakdown
• Experience of working in HSE/ Product Compliance/ Regulatory Compliance/ Product Stewardship & Safety space
• Expert in SAP EHS/ Product Compliance, Process Excellence, Data Governance, Digital Transformations and shaping end to end Compliance Transformations
• Concrete experience leading complex PC Solution Design across multiple industries
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired.
• Analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
• Ability to clearly communicate these data insights to others.
• General Manager / owner mentality, work closely with Team to deliver
• At least 10 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 7 years of experience in SAP EHS/ Product Compliance with strong functional and implementation knowledge as well as general Project Management and Customer Management skills.
• At least 6 years of industry experience with SAP PC/ EHS implementations which includes strong knowledge in configuration, Agile architecture and all its components.
• Experience in EHS/ PC Master Data, Migration, Master Data Cleansing is preferred.
• At least 5 years of experience in Configuration/ Solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• Project Management Experience with strong communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to work in Global Environment using Onshore Offshore model
• Sensitivity and skill at working with different cultures and styles
• Exposure to other Regulatory/ Product Compliance tools
• Engineering background with MBA preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.