Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Serving as a trusted security partner to more than 400 clients across 70 countries, our team tackle the most critical security challenges head-on. Collaborating with our global Cyber Labs and Cyber Fusion Centers, we design solutions with a group of multidisciplinary experts to lead new frontline risk detection and defense strategies. We help our clients we help our clients to rethink the entire security lifecycle by blending risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions. The doors are open for you to take your career where you want. Strengthen your credentials with a global powerhouse of 6,000+ security experts and benefit from the freedom of a start-up environment with personalized career coaching and training.
- Act as a subject matter expert in shaping the Identity & Access Management (IAM) capability roadmap.
- Collaborate with clients, define architecture by analyzing information requirements; determine systems architecture, components, and technologies; study business capabilities; develop points of views on emerging technologies and evaluate their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Provide coaching, guidance and direction on IAM projects, ensuring overall fit with architecture direction.
- Assisting Accenture Leadership in business development activities such as client proposals, thought leadership and participation at industry events.
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
- Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.