• Minimum of 8 years’ experience working in the financial industry on treasury products on MUREX (v3) and sound understanding of various financial products & Technical background.
• Effective team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Experience working on:
• MXML 3.1, with proficiency in XML/XST languages, Data Dictionaries, Templates.
• Develop MXML import and export workflows using MXML Exchange.
• Swift and Paper confirmation.
• Familiar with various popular trade interfaces like MarkitWire, TOF, OMGEO, RTNS.
• Knowledge of Market Data upload. Realtime ( RTBS ), Batch ( MDIT )
• Technical knowledge in creating messaging Queues ( MQ ),
• Experience working on Contract/ Deliverable / Event / Exchange workflow
• Good understanding of Validation, Confirmation, and Payment concepts of any of the treasury products
• UNIX Shell scripting
• Understanding of Front to back Trade Life Cycle
• Familiarity with FX, IR, FI, Equity products
Good to have:
• Murex 3.1 Architecture is an added advantage
• Experience in JAVA, Perl
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Treasury, Business requirements, Derivatives, Interpersonal Skills, Credit Derivatives, Money Market, Bonds, Team Player, Murex MXML, Murex, Back Office, SWIFT
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.