Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
• Perform application deployment/ job scheduling / support activity across all SDLC life cycle.
• Perform build for functional requirements delivery by following coding stands in .net programing including web page.
• Interact with various stakeholder for interfaces generation /identify dependency.
• Perform code review / valid unit test cases / result.
• Work closely with SIS team for new infra/server configuration / access request creation.
• Design, develop and configure software modules, interfaces and components
• Programming ASP. Net MVC using C#, Web API, Entity Framework, HTML 5, Java Script, JQuery, CSS, Bootstrap
• WebSphere MQ
• Database: MS SQL Server
• Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support the system
• At least 3-5 years of experience in developing solution, built and cutover systems
• Ability to work as a team member
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good command of English communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Interact with various stakeholder to finalize the design and interfaces.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.