• Design, develop and configure software modules, interfaces and components
• Programming ASP. Net MVC using C#, Web API, Entity Framework, HTML 5, Java Script, JQuery, CSS, Bootstrap
• WebSphere MQ
• Database: MS SQL Server
• Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support the system
• At least 3-5 years of experience in developing solution, built and cutover systems
• Ability to work as a team member
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good command of English communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Interact with various stakeholder to finalize the design and interfaces.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.