Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As a Technology Consulting professional, you design and implement transformational digital strategies and solutions to drive business value for our clients. Apply technology, strategy, process, and change management skills to help clients navigate shifting market demands, optimize their technology stack and leverage their talent and assets.
In light of growing business demand, Accenture has decided to strengthen its Technology Consulting workforce in the Communications, Media and Technology (CMT) practice across Southeast Asia (Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand).
For this role, Accenture is looking to hire an experienced Technology Consulting Manager or Senior Manager to be involved in the transformation agenda of key CMT clients across a range of area(s) – from Technology Strategies around 5G, Cloud, Edge or Analytics, over Digital and BSS/OSS Transformation, Enterprise Architecture or Agile Operating Model Design.
- Utilize technology, functional and industry knowledge to diagnose complex client issues and develop appropriate recommendations
- Design comprehensive new target technology architectures, operating models and processes, and leverage digital capabilities to shape major transformation journeys
- Co-create strategic solutions at the intersection of technology, people, and business
- Develop implementation plans and leading teams to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget and performance goals
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Independently drive technology consulting engagements or new business opportunity pursuits
- Manage medium- to large-sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- At least 5 years of prior technology consulting experience (Manager)
- At least 8 years of prior technology consulting experience (Senior Manager)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- MBA or Master’s degree is preferred
- Good academic skills
- Professional certifications in cloud, AI or project management will be an added advantage
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Worked with telecommunications clients and other large organizations
- Experience with Telecommunications/Software Platform/Media/Electronics & High Tech technology strategies, architectures, operating models, business propositions, organisation structures and required enabling capabilities
- Experience in identifying, developing, researching and formulating a strategic roadmap for large and complex organisations and markets
- Experience leading high-performing, multi-cultural teams in emerging markets
- Proven ability to grow, coach and develop more junior colleagues in a People Manager role
- Work experience in an international environment (e.g. across multiple Asian markets) will be advantageous
- Existing C-level relationships with telecommunications, media or software clients will be advantageous
- Experience in SDLC, Waterfall and Agile Methodologies, ITIL etc. will be advantageous
- Deep business & technology domain expertise in one or more of:
- 5G, IoT, Edge Computing
- Cloud strategy & architecture
- Analytics & AI, data architecture
- Digital Strategy & Transformation, Digital Platforms (BSS/OSS)
- IT & Agile Operating Model Design
- Good EQ, outstanding interpersonal communications (written and oral) and client/stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work with very senior global stakeholders, demonstrating maturity and impeccable professionalism
- Self-starter & disciplined
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven ability to integrate into and foster a team-oriented environment
- Comfortable working with digital solutions in an information systems/technology-driven environment
- Ability to think out of the box to develop innovative solutions
- Passionate about strategy and transformation of telecommunications and other CMT clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
CN_Advanced Customer Engagement - Genesys Consultant
Posted 4 days ago
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Organizational Analytics (NLP) - Consultant - Talent & Organization
Posted 6 days ago
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Digital Risk & Compliance - Consultant - CFO & Enterprise Value
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.