Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy and Consulting
Accenture Strategy and Consulting helps our clients envision and execute change at speed and scale. We co-create and co-innovate solutions that help clients better connect with customers, improve resilience, and drive sustainable growth. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. We seek people who recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on every industry and every sector and share our passion to shape unique strategies that allow our clients to succeed in this environment.
Capability Network SCM Practice Overview:
The Capability Network is a global, distributed strategy and consulting organization that drives value for our clients and creates competitive advantage for Accenture, through the use of its extensive capabilities, global reach and flexibility, and cost advantage. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide
Supply Chain Management (SCM) under Capability Network drives initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency of supply chain operations with focus on Planning and Fulfilment. With deep expertise in the domains of Demand, Supply, Inventory and Operations planning we ensure that the complete supply chain is tuned to operate as per plan. We have added value to our clients in the domain of sustainable supply chain with elements like green sourcing and improving resource efficiency.
The Planning team with SCM champions the aspects of supply chain planning across demand and supply planning functions. Statistical forecasting/demand planning, replenishment, production planning/scheduling, material planning, inventory management and S&OP are some of the areas where the team excels.
Various service offerings by the SCM teams are as follows
- Demand Planning and Analytics
- Supply Planning and Analytics
- Inventory Planning and Optimization
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Network Design
- Fulfillment Transformation
- Transport Management
- Logistics Procurement & Analytics
The SCM Fulfillment team focuses on helping clients with Logistics & Fulfillment Strategy to improve key performance metrics. We are responsible for developing and implementing strategies, best practice methodologies, enabling strategic solutions, and change management programs to help manage Fulfillment function more effectively and efficiently
As a part of this high performing team, you will encounter a diverse portfolio or projects, such as:
• Process Strategy: helping clients chart a strategic roadmap to achieve their medium to long term goals backed by a comprehensive assessment and business value case
• Process Assessment: drive qualitative and quantitative process assessments to enable a clear lens on enterprise process performance and gaps
• Intelligent Enterprise: as a follow on to the above, help client organization in areas of Organization structure, Governance, Process reengineering, solution strategy, Key Performance Indicators etc.
• Solution mobilization: help design, architect and manage strategic solution-led transformation for clients
- Work independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology in Supply Chain related projects
• Demonstrate understanding of processes and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for making client proposals and setting up project objectives for the prospective projects
• Deliver expertise for the implementation and continuous improvement of Logistics strategy, organization, network, processes, operations, and technology. Typical Fulfillment and Logistics projects include:
o Strategy: Supply Chain strategy, Logistics and Supply Chain assessment, fulfillment model, customer service policy
o Organization: functional (re)structure, role sort, job description, job competency
o Network: infrastructure design, inventory policy
o Process: standard operation procedures, KPI setup, benchmarking
o Operation: transportation planning, route planning, warehouse layout design, equipment and automations, 3PL service evaluation, logistics trainings
o Technology: ERP, TMS, WMS, YMS system implementation and business process management
o Digital: Digital Strategy in Logistics and Warehousing, Logistics assessment for Digital adoption
• Deliver cost saving initiatives including productivity and utilization of logistics resources and facilities covering transportation, warehousing and customer delivery to meet project deliverables
• Setup and evaluate logistics performance measurement KPIs and benchmarking process. Periodical interviews with the client for measurements/KPIs presentation
• Leverage best practices and existing operation standards to create client-specific business solutions for Logistics and Supply Chain improvements
• Conceptualize, design and build re-usable components around the Logistics practices to help accelerate the development of Capability Network.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Capital Market - Analyst - Global Strategy & Consulting
Posted 24 days ago
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Digital Finance & Operating Model Platform (SAP FICO) - Consultant / Analyst - CFO & Enterprise Value
Posted 27 days ago
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Capital Market/Wealth Management - Analyst - Global Strategy & Consulting
Posted 27 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.