- Participate in day-to-day operations for Client Operations and other cross-functional teams
- Perform reviews and research in order to provide excellent customer support via email (No calls)
- Attain daily productivity goals while maintaining quality standards
- Refine tools and processes around daily workflow, and maintain documentation for weekly management reporting
- Open to overtime as needed to assist the global team in closing out high volumes
- Able to speak and read Korean to support applications from Korea
- Comfortable working in situations that often contain grey areas
- Excellent written communication skills, with an emphasis on Korean customer support
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience.
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.