Key responsibilities of the role:
- Lead project delivery for Financial and Non-Financial Institutions across risk management areas such as risk strategy/ advisory, transformation programs, enterprise risk management, portfolio management, capability maturity assessments, fraud & financial crime risk compliance, etc.
- Engage and lead client conversations, workshops, and presentations to client stakeholders in management reviews, steercos
- Lead solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality within constraints of time and budget
- Drive continuous improvement capability with regards to methodology, tools, practices, and maturity
- Partner with global deal teams in selling, shaping and solution development of client deals by providing subject matter expertise on risk related topics.
- Liaison with offering development group to shape thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics and contribute to development of Accenture Points-of-View on Risk trends and issues.
- Support practice development through various support activities such as staffing, quality management, capability development and knowledge management etc.
- Build strong relationships with global Accenture Risk Management teams, and further develop existing relationships based on mutual benefit and synergies
Master’s in Business Administration with at least 8-10 years of experience in Finance and Risk domain
Strong academic background and Industry certifications such as FRM, PRM, CFA preferred
At least ten to twelve years of risk management experience at one or more Financial Services institutions (Universal/Investment bank or Broker-Dealer), Rating Agency or Professional Services / Risk Advisory with an understanding of one or more of the following areas:
Credit Risk Measurement for the purpose of financial instruments impairment and/or capital requirements calculation (PD, LGD, EAD methodologies), Credit Risk Underwriting Frameworks, Risk Based Pricing, Early Warning Systems, Credit Policy & Limit Management, Collections Frameworks, Counterparty credit risk management and experience on counterparty risk methodologies such as PFE, EPE.
Market Risk Measurement and Management related topics including operational processes, technologies, modeling approaches, risk aggregation and reporting, FRTB: Expected Shortfall, Default Risk Charge, NMRF; IBOR or LIBOR Transition experience. ; Hands on experience in VaR/SVaR/IRC/CRM calculations for variety of financial instruments across Currencies, Credit, Commodities, Rates etc.; In-depth understanding of new/evolving regulations in the Market Risk management space including treatment of off-balance sheet exposures, proprietary trading, systemic risk, stress testing, capital calculations, reporting standards etc.
Operational Risk Management Framework and methodology. Hands on experience in developing risk registers, conducting RCSAs, defining KRIs for risk management and control indicators, Risk Scenario Library & Analysis
Liquidity Risk Measurement, Reporting and Management, Balance Sheet Framework, Rates/Equities/Currency Risk, LCR, NSFR, Contingency Funding Requirement
Treasury Experiences: Asset Liability Management, Fund Transfer Pricing, Interest Rate Risk in Banking Book (IRRBB)
Portfolio Risk Management and Risk Monitoring Frameworks, ALLL/ Provisioning, Regulatory Capital & RWA Optimization, Economic Capital
Functional design and database modeling for risk management systems and applications
Financial Crime and Compliance: AML & KYC Optimizations, Fraud and Regulatory Compliance with focus on Fraud Risk Management, Compliance Analytics, Enterprise Risk Management (Financial Services and non-Financial Services), Data Analysis & Aggregation, Trade Surveillance, Robotic Process Automation
Enterprise Risk Management: (Both FS & NON-FS firms such as Oil and Gas) Risk Appetite, Risk Tolerance, Risk Visualization, Platforms, Policies/Procedures/ Operating Manual, ERM Frameworks, Risk Catalogue, Implementation
Strong understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe (i.e. US, EU, etc.). Knowledge of Basel II/ III principles and practice, Dodd Frank, ICAAP, MIFID II, IFRS9, PSD2 etc.
Risk Platforms: Sungard, Murex, Sungard , Calypso, OpenPage, Fenergo, PEGA, JIRA, SAP HANA, Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.
Experience in third party risk consulting will be preferred. Prior Risk Consulting experience at pre-eminent, global risk management consulting firms preferred.
Key Competencies and Skills:
This role is to support Accenture's CFO EV Finance and Risk practice in delivering Risk and Compliance strategy and solutions across geographies
Ability to lead the design and delivery of strategy, business case analysis, transformation programs, technology enablement, with respect to enterprise risk, portfolio management, capability maturity assessments, fraud & financial crime risk compliance programs, etc.
Ability to drive and build sales pipeline through BDs and Proposals
Strong project management skills and demonstrated experience in managing teams across functions and geographies
Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment including onshore and offshore
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Extensive travel (upto 80%) depending on geographical span
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.