Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our transformational approach to sales brings clients the right combination of expert technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Digital Ad Sales Trainer role is a multifaceted role that does instructional design work and delivers training on a wide variety of topics. The person selected for this opportunity will design instructor led training courses, eLearning courses, create training resources, create exams, certifications, and work within the Learning Management System to achieve results. The position will also evaluate existing training efforts to analyze the effectiveness and ROI to the business.
- Conduct training for new and experienced employees
- Assist in the creation of eLearning courses, assessments, and certifications
- Meet with clients and stakeholders
- Perform needs analysis and make training recommendations
- Report on training activities to clients and stakeholders
- Create and schedule classes
- Establish and maintain an enthusiastic work environment and culture
- Counsel and provide guidance to managers on employee professional development
- Build relationships with managers and employees
- Recommend improvements and ways to streamline training sessions and methods
- Escalate issues posing business risk to management
- Utilize the Learning Management System to administer courses, surveys, register class participants, analyze training, and create training reports as needed
- Digital Advertising Qualifications:
- Understand how to build a digital presence for clients through various digital ad channels
- Drive awareness through Search Engine Marketing (SEM), social media, Email, Display, Video and Mobile Advertising.
- Educate on the importance of brand awareness and lead delivery
- Tracking and delivering analytics for digital ad success
- Continuing education on new digital advertising opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including annunciation of words on a phone and use of professional business language
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently
- Ability to translate conceptual thoughts to functional tasks
- Ability to apply structure and organization and program/project management methodologies to communicate clearly to executives and employees
- Experience using software such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Kahoot, and/or Mentimeter
REQUIRED EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experienced in Digital Advertising / Digital Marketing sales experience
- 1+ years of training experience
- Experienced in delivering effective sales training curricula
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.