- Motivate and strategize how the team will meet efficiency, productivity and consistency targets
- Perform twice a month check-point on the analyst’s performance using scorecards as a point of discussion
- Chart a career development plan for the analysts and provide guidance on how to achieve personal and career goals
- Elevate and escalate red flags to management on a duty of care perspective
- Ensure that team schedules are communicated; leave requests are attended to and team attendance is monitored. Chronic absentees should be managed.
- Guarantee that base operational expectations and information security policies are enforced
- Identify improvement opportunities in workflows and suggest solutions. Create a culture of innovation
- Facilitate team meetings and team huddles
- Create an engaging and fun work atmosphere for the team
- First point of escalation and clarification on HR-related matters and concerns
- Course correct non-performing metrics and analysts through root cause analysis and solid action planning
- Perform monthly sit down sessions to gather insights and innovation ideas
- Execute administrative functions inside the team (i.e. time report reviews) and HR disciplinary actions (if needed)
- Ensure that SMEs are performing their duties and responsibilities
- Graduate with 6 years of working experience, preferably with experience in leading teams
- Ability to motivate teams and rally the group toward organizational goals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for learning and creative problem-solving.
- Strong knowledge of cultural context in the user countries supported
- Good knowledge of language of the countries supported is an advantage
- Analytical frame of mind.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.