“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Job Description – Deal Execution Analyst/ Consultant
As a member of the SEA Resources Sales Team this role will involve working of specific deals as a deal team member as well as supporting the SEA Sales team.
- Support the bid manager in creation and management of work plans, proposal development schedule, proposal design and internal approval timelines.
- Support day-to-day proposal management activities and review activities in preparation of key milestones
- Act as a focal point for collection of information from various sources and participate in creating and maintaining a central document repository
- Work with the solution delivery and commercial teams on solution shaping and messaging, business case development, financial analysis and proposal preparation.
- Support proposal authors in content development, ensuring consistency of messaging and content across all proposal documents.
- Support proposal reviews to ensure it meets all internal and external compliance requirements
Accenture Sales Process
- Support the sales process to help maintain compliance with internal Accenture controls, external regulations (e.g., procurement process), and sales methodology
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Strong communication - written and oral
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Self-starter and adaptability – ability to operate and flourish in a changing environment
- Organisational – ability to prioritise and coordinate multiple teams and work streams
- Time management – ability to meet tight deadlines
- Analytical – ability to disseminate key information from large/complex data sets
- Problem solving – ability to analyse poorly defined problems and anticipate and address critical situations
- Stakeholder Management
- Win strategy development
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- At least 2+ years of experience in a comparable role
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Experience of working in a complex, dynamic and matrix organisation
- Experience of developing win strategies and competitor intelligence
- Experience of working with clients and/or service providers
- Good understanding and experience of managing sales campaigns, proposals and client responses
- Large and complex program/project management experience and strong team collaboration
- Business and commercial acumen
- Knowledge of Resources industry preferred
- Sales and marketing skills preferred
- Consulting experience preferred
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.