- Responsible for filling roles assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed Make scheduling decisions considering and balancing our scheduling principles and always reflecting our Core Values
- Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process by understanding their needs, preferences, skills, etc. and matching them to roles accordingly
- For roles assigned to their resource pools, start with the resources in own resource pool and when necessary considers all sourcing channels in filling roles (e.g. other resource pools, contractors, new joiners, etc.)
- Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and push to schedule available resource Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems
- Support Client Supply/Demand Specialist in defining, identifying and evaluating candidates for open resource requests; and filling resource requirements. May work directly with client team executives when that is more effective
- Manage roll of dates/confirm extension in current roles and manage individual chargeability of people in their resource pool
- Manage and track people productivity metrics such as chargeability, bench, average time to fill demands for their respective resource pool
- Meet challenging/key timelines
- Reduce dependency on supervisor’s inputs
B) Develop and execute HR programs
- Develop, deliver, and/or support the Human Capital Strategy, marshalling the right talent to deliver on the objectives for each program/entity
- Serve and/or support the processes for ensuring employees needs are met throughout the entire HR life cycle
- Oversee, plan, and/or support key HR functions such as annual performance management cycles, supply/demand management, employee engagement and people programs, total rewards, and talent development
- Provide counsel to project executive teams on career planning, leadership development and people management
C) Develop and execute HR strategies
- Design, build and/or support HR programs, policies, processes and practices that deliver to Accenture’s long-term HR strategy and business goals
- Define requirements to shape HR strategy, programs, processes and services to fulfill business needs
- Provide strategic and respected HR advice, handling employee discipline and grievances, as appropriate
D) Develop Key Relationships
- Work with career counselors on coaching employees on scheduling assignments
E) Manage Risk and Compliance
- Drive and/or participate in decision-making for staffing decision that needs escalation
- Bachelors’ degree (or equivalent) with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management related discipline
- Experience in Supply and Demand Management and preferably acting as a TFS is required
- Experience in delivering HR services to internal/ external clients is preferred
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.
- Capability to understand and appreciate a project's perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. to fill demand.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.