Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Jumpstart your career
Are you interested in gaining practical experience in preparation for your career? This is your opportunity to begin your professional journey with Accenture. Our internship program will provide you with everything you need to shape the start of your career by learning new skills and getting insights into the work you could be doing when you graduate.
We are looking for highly talented individuals with an interest for Cyber Security for an internship in Accenture Security who are available any time between February 2021 and August 2021
- Support the implementation of various elements of the security transformation program which may include:
- Identity management - Definition and methodology of top-down role-based access
- Identity management - Role mining and role engineering
- Develop reporting using data visualization tools
- Support the implementation of security technology
- Investigate and (where possible) implement innovations for security services
- Be in the second or penultimate year of undergraduate studies
- Track record of outstanding academic performance and co-curricular activities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- General knowledge of IT and business processes
- Basic technical skills with Java, SQL or data visualization is an advantage
- Affinity with cyber security
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects
- Latest university transcript
- Indicate your availability (start and end date) and expected graduation date in your resume
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.