- Working towards creating a positive environment and improve user experience online.
- Managing and safeguarding content effectively on digital platforms.
- Responding to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy.
- Understanding and remaining up-to-date with client policies and guidelines.
- Resolving inquires according to defined policies and procedures.
- Fulfilling base productivity and quality requirements.
- Ability to research and seek out answers to potential process or policy gaps
- Applicants with prior experience in call centers or fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work on holidays and weekends, including rotational shifts as directed by their team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience.
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills.
- Computer literacy and passionate about the internet
- Flexible with sensitive content
Individuals are provided paid training (typically 1 month upon joining), depending on the group supported. Thereafter, you will transition to your respective schedule.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.