- Act as API domain SME
- Help clients to identify, assess and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Interact with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Identify and qualify potential new clients, creating new business pipelines for the team
- Drive opportunities through value-based consulting – leads digital workshops and consulting engagements with clients
- Lead API-centric solution design in response to RFP or during opportunity pursuit.
- Deliver value to clients through various Digital architectures (e.g cloud-first architecture)
- Follow closely digital and mobility landscape and identify technology trends and potential vendors/products to ingest into solutions
- Develop joint offerings with Alliance and product vendors
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Manage teams of different sizes (from small team to very large team) and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role)
- Manage project scoping and resource planning for new client engagements or deals
- Play the API Subject Matter Expert role to lead API Strategy and Governance consulting engagements
- Play the API Platform Architect or Subject Matter Expert role during project establishment and works with other team members to ensure successful delivery of client work
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Digital solution architectures
- Preferably with at least 4 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee, CA Layer 7, MuleSoft or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and API security
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SOA design and implementation and system integration using SOA
- Minimum of 5 years of development experience using WSDL/SOAP/XML and REST/JSON or equivalent
- Functional domain expertise in one or more of the following industries: Telco, Banking, Media, Retail, Healthcare, Resources or Government
- Relevant Degree or Master holder
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- A strong sense of business acumen with solid technical foundation
- Entrepreneur mindset – always see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and constantly looking for better solutions to problems.
- Technically strong and think ‘digital’
- Experience with large-scale complex system integration implementations
- Experience with developing mobile apps, connected devices or M2M technologies
- Strong in modern Digital architectures such as cloud-first or server-less
- Strong understanding in API and Developer Economy
- Strong in API design and best practices
- Strong in Platform and Architecture technical skills such as SOA or J2EE and knowledge of emerging technologies/platforms in Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Social
- Experience in working with AWS, GCP, Heroku or equivalent
- Experience in working in Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Subject Matter Experts in one or more of these domains: API-first architecture, Microservices, Mobile development, Mobile Backend, API Security, Mobility Security, API Analytics, API design, REST design, Agile and DevOps practices
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.