Interactive helps brands and clients create the best customer experiences around the globe, through connected offerings in design & innovation, commerce, content and marketing.
Come be a part of a talented team of designers who put users, humans at the heart of design, to develop the very best products and solutions across all digital mediums. As an Interaction Designer, you will be involved in the full spectrum of design activities from discovery to prototyping, with the finalizing of design flows, key wireframe templates towards development. Working alongside your Visual Designer, you will own the design process, propose solutions that balance user needs, business goals and technological capabilities, to deliver great digital products and experiences of tomorrow.
- Engage client stakeholders and customers in participatory activities including observational studies, customer interviews, heuristic evaluations, task analysis and other forms of quantitative and quantitative research to uncover insights
- Involve in design and ideation workshops as a facilitator according to its design goals with human-centered design techniques
- Work closely with Visual Designer and Seniors to create personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
- Work closely with development teams to gather requirements, and set up initial information architecture to work out user flows and use cases, followed by the design of wireframes and rapid prototyping
- Consider both user needs and business goals, and translate insights to design concepts that illustrate simplicity from system complexity
- Consider systems and frameworks to organize information that is simple to understand and relevant to user needs
- Design innovative interaction models that engage and delight
- Contribute to experience design standards and guidelines
- Ensure the governance of detailed wireframe designs, prototypes and prepare documentation for handoffs
- Effectively communicate design concepts, user flows and use cases to stakeholders, both verbally and visually
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams that include other designers, solution architects, front-end and back-end developers, engineers, and project managers
- Set up usability test scripts, planning and running usability tests and validation sessions with the team
- Incorporate test results to design iterations from usability test findings
- Flexibility to work in different delivery environments, be it in design sprints or waterfall models
- 3+ years of experience in user experience design
- A portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions and how you arrived at them
- Proven experience in defining user experiences across multiple mediums
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to articulate design rationales, defend design decisions
- A passion for people and design
- Good knowledge of the design process
- Great attention to detail, with a can-do attitude
- Collaborative team-playing within the design team as well as cross-functionally
- Working knowledge of design, rapid prototyping and usability testing tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, InVision; understanding of other applications such as Framer, Marvel, Principle and so on are welcome
- Comfortable with sketching ideas with pen, paper and post-its
- Adept to learn and pick up new design and UX tools on the go
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on feasibility of design solutions, including the capabilities and limitations of web technologies and frameworks
- Organised and analytical
- Adaptive and ability to manage stress at times
- Willingness to travel where project needs require
- Handle feedback well in a collaborative and iterative environment
- Degree in related design discipline preferred, although portfolio and design application skills will be determinant factors
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Acquisitions Development Lead
USA IL - Chicago
Patient Customer Service Access Manager
P&C Consultant - Most Major US Cities
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.