Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Deliver unique technology and business solutions to clients across industries, including Financial Services, Resources, Products, and Communications, Media and Technology.
- Work with clients to understand how their business processes work today, identifying areas for improvement, and creating process maps to demonstrate how changes will help them reach their goals.
- Develop change management and organizational strategies and executing on them to assist clients in pivoting to their future business state.
- Gather business requirements to translate unique client needs into actionable results.
- Perform project management activities, such as tracking deliverables, creating status reports, managing resource plans and monitoring achievement of project goals.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Track record of outstanding internship and co-curricular activities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a team-oriented, problem-solving environment
- Flexible and willingness to work on different projects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.