We are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our Salesforce Business Group, with the focus on Salesforce projects. You will become part of the Global Salesforce Business Group practice and you will be working on a project basis in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of Salesforce projects. Candidates for this role should possess a knowledge of public cloud applications with a focus on Salesforce.com & the application landscape around it.
The Salesforce Developer supports the implementation from proposal (e.g. technical design) to delivery (e.g. technical development). This includes developing a thorough understanding of the Client’s requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the Salesforce solution to design an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets/exceeds functional requirements. This position builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to the adoption of the best solution. Specifically, this role guides technical teams that will successfully deliver the Salesforce project.
- Develop cloud-based applications through Force.com platform with an in-depth understanding of Salesforce limitations.
- Ensure quality of technical development of Salesforce implementation projects.
- Performs “As-Is” and Fit/Gap analyses in to map the Cloud technology’s offerings and capabilities to the Client business needs.
- Works closely with business analysts to make the bridge between the function and technical team.
- Support workshops lead by the functional team in terms of Salesforce technical knowledge.
- Has sufficient knowledge of the Salesforce platform to make adequate design decisions & propose solutions to requirements based on industry & technology best practices.
- Understand the importance and is able to design Salesforce solutions integrated in the IT application landscape (example: integrations to ERP & reporting systems)
- Manage team of highly qualified technical resources (both on-shore and off-shore).
- Define test cases and leads contractual testing to confirm that solution performs as per the business requirements.
- Coordinate releases and post Go-Live materials (e.g. technical configuration documentations, architecture design documentations).
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, etc.)
- Holds Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM-201), or Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification (CRT-402)
- Has at least 2 years of experience in designing Salesforce implementation solutions and come up with effective project execution techniques
- Possess strong knowledge of Visualforce and Salesforce development with experience in coding using APEX
- Possess knowledge of Java and various other programming languages
- Has experience in integrating Salesforce with various external systems via APIs
- Has experience in leading the test and deployment of Salesforce implementations
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.