- Coordinate the exchange of Policy-related information from/with the Client and disseminate across other teams and ensure all the resources provided are available to implement policies
- Maintain regular contact and give feedback to Client with regards to Policy-related changes for the successful enforcement of the policies
- Spot trends and flag potential issues that may arise from the application of Client's policies and offer suggestions or solutions
- Engage with Training and Quality teams regularly to ensure robust and consistent enforcement and correct understanding of Client's policies
- Flag resource constraints, policy issues or inconsistencies timely
- Gather insights and offer policy suggestions based on the direct application of the policies
- Ensure continuous improvement of resources and materials provided
- Ensure effective knowledge sharing and sign off/approval processes are in place for both Training and Policy between Service Provider and clients team
- Liaise directly with the Client's Policy team to gather/discuss/debate questions and engage with Client to obtain answers
- Proficient level of English and ideally fluent in another key language served by outsourcing site
- Experience in an Operations environment, preferably in an international environment
- Good knowledge of quality/training processes and policy enforcement in an Operations Environment
- Excellent communication, consulting, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
- Passion for ensuring a world class support experience for our community
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing environment and across multiple sites/teams
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.