- Assigned and accountable for specific areas of responsibility/deliverables.
- May prioritize and oversee activities of others to meet deadlines and quality standards.
- Performs a range of tasks from complex to straightforward within the scope of the function.
- Assists in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues/problems.
- Required to assess and resolve non-standard/standard issues/problems largely on own initiative.
- Decides within an available range of solutions/practices, which are the most applicable.
- Makes decisions within parameters set by manager, using job/specialist experience.
- Seeks advise and escalates issues when faced with tasks/problems outside normal scope of job.
- Subject to general direction and guidance from manager as appropriate.
- Interacts with client/users around specific work efforts/deliverables.
- As appropriate may directly supervise or co-ordinate the work of others in a discrete section/small team.
- Coaches inexperienced team members and provides first level advice on procedures/work methods, for those who may be at the same level.
- Thorough working knowledge of one functional area through significant job experience and training.
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English
- Previous accounting experience/studies in particular AP
- Must be a good team player
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks (thinking outside the box is a plus)
- Experience with accounting systems
- Microsoft Office skills
- Client industry experience a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.