- Work with customer and define, develop and deliver key results in Systems, storage and network. Define processes (SOP) for all the said domains.
- Manage a 24x7 team for the following o Datacenter optimization
- Storage Transformation – Strategy planning and design
- Data protection planning and feasibility
- Server optimization strategy planning and design
- Platform assessments and migration planning services
- Manage SLA for service requests and incidents.
- Manage and provide support for MIM (Major incident management).
- Report and Manage KPI.
- Accountable for all critical outages. Drive all critical outages to resolution in the quickest time possible.
- Monitor Major Incident communication and coordination processes, involving all Third-Party Contractors and to the client
- Resolve disputes regarding incident priority through agreement of the parties where possible
- Put in a process to monitor overall ticket volumes and performance and audit ticket quality.
- Facilitate Risk Tracking, identify and/or tracker identified risks and present to customer.
- Drive improvements identification and where possible agree with customer on domain specific for both technical and process.
- Consistently liaise with different towers in business units to share findings, best practices with an intension to improve SM efficiency.
- Coach and mentor the team for improved effectiveness.
- 15+ years of experience in IT datacenter operations.
- Must be able to write and communicate effectively in Mandarin.
- Broad technical knowledge in data center technologies.
- High level knowledge on DC architecture, designs.
- Knowledge of tools, techniques and process for: data center consolidation, rationalization and virtualization
- Customer Service focused.
- Ability to put self in the customer's shoes and never lose sight of how end users think, react and could be impacted.
- Experience in multivendor support environment – Cisco, Checkpoint, EMC, IBM, HP, Netapp.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure layers, components and their interconnections. Need to know how a Datacenter operates with foundation skills on Networks, storage and systems.
- Excellent probing, problem solving & analytical skills.
- A pro-active mindset in order for early determination of risks and gaps in daily operations and plan, design, and implement suitable solutions.
- Proficient in Continuous improvement activities, ability to drive continuous improvement activities through-out the organization.
- Strong customer interaction and stakeholder management skills.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work in ambiguous situations. Extensive experience in Conflict Management.
- Strong people enablement & coordination skills.
- Experience in infrastructure project transitions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.