- Excellent understanding of product development in the mobility space
- Good competency in testing effective solutions to
diverse and complex business problems
- Ability to work effectively across different stakeholder groups ranging from business analysts to product managers and developers to discuss Quality Assurance considerations and implications.
- Systematic, meticulous approach in managing tasks without being lost in the details and focused on overall objectives and timelines
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in either Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development or a related degree, or a demonstrated track record of expertise in test management and execution
- 5+ years’ experience of manual/automation test management
- At least 3+ years of Client management experience
- Prior experience of both Agile (especially SCRUM) and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience of automated test tools – Selenium and QTP
- Experience of test management tools (QC, ALM, JIRA, etc.)
- Strong stakeholder management skills able to communicate across delivery teams and business representatives
- Experience in preparing Test strategy and planning
- Proven experience in Smoke testing, Sanity testing, System testing, SIT and Regression testing.
- Thorough understanding of defect management process
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.