- The Sales Capture Lead manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
- Target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value
- Generate and build client relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification and involvement throughout the sales cycle often in absence of an existing client relationship or opportunity
- Accountable for qualified pipeline generation but may also have some accountability for deal closure
- Has prior experience in leading and closing multi-year application outsourcing deals
- Has some prior experience in leading system integration or implementation projects
- Able to identify a client problem statement, craft a value proposition that provides specific outcomes addressing client problem
- Has industry and working experience in Finance/ Banking/ Natural Resources/ Utilities, etc.
- Has experience in lead generation and opportunity shaping
- Is commercially aware and can recommend deal decisions based on what’s of value to client and value to our firm
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise
- Ability to originate new opportunities
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business
- Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally
- Ability to work with cross functional and cross geography teams
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Technology solution selling/ outsourcing deals
- 10+ years - Sales Pursuit Management
- Win strategy development
- Value proposition development
- Transition to delivery
- Sales pursuit management
- Lead generation
- Offering campaign management
- Business Case Development
- Deal Qualification
- Deal Shaping
- Pricing & Profit Optimization
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.