Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Drive / Lead the Fit-Gap sessions and Service Transition activities
- Successful delivery of the project scope within timeframes and budgets
- Successfully perform project kick off, governance set up, and implement communication matrix
- Management of project-level risks and issues for Transition team except for client facing technology
- Accountable for compliance and ongoing tracking and management with all applicable transition controls
- Accountability of weekly workstream status reporting
- Manage stakeholder relationship (internal / external) and report any deviation from standard service transition methodology
- Approve plans/ timelines for the service transition and keep stakeholders informed
- Provide the key dates for IT enablement to Technology team
- Identify and place staffing recommendations and get approval from overall Program Lead
- Responsible for managing client’s budgets and estimates
- Ensure escalation to functional leads for any deviation from plan with respect to Enable People, facility set up, service readiness testing including technology accessibility
- Monitor and track Transition Project Plan; manage transition or work stream or process leads input, chasing, and escalating as required
- Plan, monitor, and control the program timelines, milestones, and resource usage in operations.
- Coordinate and prepare for program & operational level steering group meetings
- Provide Program Management Office leadership and support for the Transition/Project
- Manage RAID log, Decision records and minutes of all program level discussions & store artifacts
- Prepare induction plan for new resources joining the team.
- Oversee process, technology and people readiness
- Highlight all potential risks with respect to resources' attrition / EWS, leaves etc. to the operations manager
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately to high complex problems.
- Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management and implement in service transitions
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at the client organization
- Requires minimal guidance / acts independently when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages medium-large sized teams and/or work efforts during the service transition
- F&A (PTP/OTC/RTR) industry knowledge (Domain Experience)
- SSC Operation Working Experience
- Risk and Issue Management Experience
- Demand Management / Hiring and Tracking recruitment
- Project Management including tracking of service transition (E2E)
- Work planning / Planning of CS and service transition
- Technology and Work Environment planning
- Reporting capability to stakeholders
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.